Terrence began his career as an Assistant State’s Attorney for the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office. During his tenure, Terrence successfully prosecuted both felony and misdemeanor crimes including armed robbery, carjacking, distribution, manufacturing, and possession of controlled dangerous substances; handgun use, possession, and other related crimes regarding regulated firearms; assaults, motor vehicle thefts, attempted arson, check fraud, DUI/DWI, serious traffic and other related cases in varying degrees and complexity.
After leaving the State’s Attorney’s Office, Terrence worked for a small, fast-paced litigation firm concentrating in criminal defense, personal injury, and civil litigation. Terrence used the skills he learned as a prosecutor to help successfully defend people in cases ranging from distribution and importation of large quantities of narcotics and serious sex offenses to misdemeanor assaults, thefts, and DUI/DWI. Terrence also helped secure settlements for those hurt in car accidents, slip and falls, and in workers’ compensation cases.
Terrence’s depth of experience handling cases in and out of the courtroom will help you secure a positive outcome to any situation you may face.
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- S. District Court of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Bar Association of Baltimore County
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Towson University
- Super Lawyer – Rising Star: 2017, 2018, 2019