Owner & Attorney
Ross W. Albers graduated from the prestigious University of Baltimore School of Law with a concentration in criminal practice. His passion for the legal system earned him an editorial position on the Law Review.
After passing the bar exam, Attorney Ross W. Albers left his position as an insurance adjuster and began his legal career as a prosecutor in the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office. There he prosecuted criminal, DUI, juvenile, and traffic cases in the circuit and district courts of Maryland.
While Ross takes on challenging cases from a broad spectrum of legal practices, he focuses on being the best at his craft in criminal defense, DUI and DWI, juvenile defense, personal injury, and medical malpractice. By focusing primarily on those sectors, he is able to stay on top of the ever-evolving Maryland laws involved with each.
- United States District Court of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Carroll County Bar Association
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Bucknell University
- Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Star Award in Criminal Defense: DUI 2016 and 2017